Saturday, March 2, 2013

My hair product review and miracle spray reviews!

                                   Photo: そごく美味しい朝ご飯でしよ!(^∇^)


皆様!おはよ ございます!(^_^)・・
今日の朝ごはんたい焼きですね。。おいしいかった!!
お茶です。。
うれしいです!!~~~



 
 
Today i am gonna review on more products :)
 
tada!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
My milk hair mask and my mini miracle spray
 
 
1st: milk hair mask
 
 
Effects: 4/5 not bad my hair did become smoothh after that for awhile hehhehehe
Price:4/5 very affordable because it is on sale when i bought this! haha lucky me!!
Packaging: 4/5 cause it is pink in colour and it quite big in size :p
 
will i repurchase this again??
 
yes!! :)) i quite love this product!
 
 
2nd: mini bio essence miracle spray



This spray is said to help improve pimples, dark eye circles and provides moisture ...


Effects: 3/5 it does not really work that much on me.. :(
Packaging: 3/5 very plain and simple and handy and portable!!
Price: 4/5 very affordable !!! lol cause i bought the minii version one.

So will i repurchase this again??

Maybe?? hahhaha because i am using another beauty diary oil control mist too


So that is all for now yea!!

byebye <3333
 
じゃ!またね!
さよなら!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment