Thursday, June 16, 2011

study quotes



1.I know what I should love to do--to build a study; to write, and to think of nothing else. I want to bury myself in a den of books. I want to saturate myself with the elements of which they are made, and breathe their atmosphere until I am of it. Not a bookworm, being which is to give off no utterances; but a man in the world of writing--one with a pen that shall stop men to listen to it, whether they wish to or not.


2. If I were again beginning my studies, I would follow the advice of Plato and start with mathematics.

since i am getting lazier these days
i am finding some inspirations and motivation to propel me to work hard:D
that's all bye bye

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, You are SO cute!!!! I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
    <3eimi
    http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete