Friday, November 21, 2014

Hera's White program review!!

                                                                      C360 2014 11 19 14 32 12 631

Hi peeps!!
I know I have not been updating this blog space for the longest time >.<
 because of my laziness
Yawns >~<

Today I have shopping meanwhile too hahah shopaholic me! Guilty >.<
and there are some problems with my image hosting website so I am using another host which explains those mini photos only sorry >.<

So I am gonna do another short review here!!

It's Hera's White program review now!!
I tried its radiant water, emulsion and mask sheet!!

                         


                               
 
                               
                                  
 
 
So here is my verdict for it!!

Personally,
I prefer the radiant water the best, it has a nice smell which smells great like a perfume :)) it works out quite great too I can see some effects after using it for 3 days :))

the emulsion, has a milky texture and the scent is not as strong as the radiance water though. But if applied too much it will break me out too >.<

For the mask, I don't really like because I find it too rich and the next day it did cause me some minor breakout :(((( it is more suitable for dry skin type not for combination type like me :(( for the mask, I also did see some visible whitening effects the next day though :))

Overall, I only will like the radiance water

will I repurchase it again?
maybe if I got the money again I will buy the radiant water only again lol!!
 

                              
So after using these for a while...
This is me without any makeup at all


C360 2014 11 19 15 32 19 880
 
 
Lastly, bye bye and cya next time!!

C360 2014 11 20 15 08 44 961

No comments:

Post a Comment