Saturday, January 10, 2015

Nature Republic Blemish Lab review

Hi peeps!!


I am back with another short review on one of my current products!!!

And it is Nature Republic's Blemish lab cleanser!!



 
 
When squeezed out, it is white in color like those normal biore cleanser!
 
Effects: 3/5 face feels clean but it didn't really help much in clearing my pimples :(( not much visible results.. face don't feel tight after a wash but just  nice :)
Scent: 4/5 I really like its scent but I don't know how to describe its scent though :)) like those pleasent washing agent smells??? lol.. 
Cost:4/5  I bought it online .. so it is rather affordable for me :))
Packaging: Size is quite big :) and the color is a bit special too :) as shown in the pic and it is made of plastic which I will prefer ^^
 
will I repurchase it again???
Sadly this is being discontinued .. cant find it anymore. But this motivated me to try other Nature Republic Blemish wash I just gotten my friend to bought another acne cleanse from Korea's nature republic store for me !! Which I will also do a review on once I finished using my current cleanser and start trying it!! So stay tune yea!!
 
So that is all for now!! Hope this is useful for you!
Ciaos!!¬¬¬

No comments:

Post a Comment