Saturday, March 28, 2015

KISS MALISSA THAILAND WHTE ME UP sleeping mask REVIEW!

                                    Embedded image permalink

Hi people back with another short review!

and as the tittle suggests it is Thailand famous whitening cream review~~

(^~^)//
It claimed to and is highly raved by many bloggers. So die die I must try this out for myself!! Although I am usually not a fan of Thailand products and actresses
But this girl I forgot her super long name is super fair and pretty!! <33

                    
 
 
                      
 
               
 

Effects: 4/5 the effects is really visible the next day i.e you can see the brightening effects and it cure my acne scars a little too !! O_Q!!! But I experiencing a stinging effect when applied it alone as it is to be used solely alone and cannot be mixed with any other skincare products.
Scent: 2/5 chemical smell lol.. luckily no odour :))
Price: 2/5 quite pricey for a student like me hahha is my boyfriend bought it for me online as it is not available in my country yet.. :)
Packaging:4/5 I really love the colors pink and white so I must give credit to it packaging also there is a pump on top for hygiene purposes. thumbs up!

Will I repurchase this again??
not sure >.< because I don't really like its stinging effect on my face >.<


                        Embedded image permalink


PS: on a side track I just gotten myself a new sports bra and a ted baker mini bag too!
kekeke!

                                Embedded image permalink

So that is all for now yea!!
Bye bye <33~

                     Embedded image permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment