Thursday, July 2, 2015

Etude House Play Pencil 101 #01, #08 and #15

Hi peeps!!

                       Iam Shermin's photo.

I am back with another short review!!

This will be a review on two of my daily makeup products recently which I am so in love with!
That I will highly recommend to you all out there readers!! ^^

These products are not recent launch but I feel that they are good products for daily natural makeup ^^


It is Etude house!

101 play pencil recommended by Korean makeup Guru Pony too!!

                                             
 
 
The reason why I will buy the shade #08 is because I saw in one of Pony's makeup tutorial she uses #08 as a concealor for her under eye bags / dark circles.
 
the reason for buying #01 is because it seems to be a good waterproof and smude free eyeliner to me heheheh which it is!
                                      
for #15 is simply because I love its color and I bought it online which is so much cheaper as compared to the other two which I bought them directly from the retail SG store! >..<
 
 
                                         
 
 
So here is my verdict of this play pencil
 
#08 as a concealer
 
Effects: 4/5 rather dry for a concealer, need to apply a few layers for better coverage.. love how it is a pencil and I can just use it to colour directly on my eye bag to hide my flaws ^W^ 
Price:rather affordable if u buy it online (applies to all 3)
Packaging/Design: it comes in an auto pencil design and the sharpener is located at its tip :)) (applies to all 3)
 
#01 eyeliner verdict
 
Effects:4/5 it is rather waterproof and smudge free. Easy to draw/use/ .But it is not as precise and sharp as liquid liner :((
 
 
#15 as blusher and eye shadow verdict
 
Effects:4/5 its shade and colour is really nice. very suitable for blusher if u have fair skin :))
As a eye shadow the colour is lovely too :)) But need to blend it well when using it
 
Will I repurchase it again?
Yes!! overall I do love these products :))
 
So that is all for now!!!
 
PS: At bf bday family celebration just now ^^
                                   
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment