Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One day.... i will find out






 I am super displeased with some issues

today when i enter your facebook, i went to see the private messai ge section, i saw alot of
DESPERATE messages sent to you other all kinds of girls out there
asking them for their number, and why they ignore or block you????????
you claim that it was your friend ya, for now i believe you
but you must know that paper cannot hold fire one day will find out whether is it true or not.

I HATE DESPOS!!!!!!
 I DONT WANT A DESPO FOR MY BOYFRIEND GET IT?
seeing those message is really saddening although you say it is your friend , you yourself and god know it the best. Don't betray my trust in you. If one day i found out it is not your friend, I SWEAR I WILL LEAVE YOU IMMEDIATELY!

i not gonna text you this issue lest we argue again!

No comments:

Post a Comment