Friday, July 15, 2011

One piece Rocks

One piece~!!!!!






Meanwhile, heard that Nekogami Yaoyorozu, Ikoku Meiro No Croisee and Mayo Chiki! Is nice too \\\(*~*)///
shall i watch too???
















Yay, stats test is finally over!! (^~^)///
i  have been watching One piece it is a really hilarious amine
really adore luffy :D afterall he is main character
one thing good about watching amine is that they actually help me to improve my japanese
it really helps since they are no translation :D
have been tired of classes they really bore me to the max
every lesson i wish will be over soon
and there are homework T.T
Have not been using my Toy for a long long time
Worn out because of stats i did not go for my japanese class
and have not done jap homework :((
later will do though :DD


PS: 1 trick to good lightning for phototaking is to take under the super bright sunlight, it really do wonders :DD

that's all bye bye (^~^)//

1 comment:

  1. i love one piece! i read the manga and luffy is definitely my favorite character :) he is so cute and silly! i love that he is so loyal to his friends too. the art in that other anime looks really nice! i might try it out too :3

    ReplyDelete