Thursday, August 29, 2013

Contentment looking back from the past..

                     

These few days i was so grumpy here and there..

but reflecting back from my past..
now i am definitely more happy and satisdied
so when ever i am down. i will remind myself this...

Went out yesterday and chanced upon a korean mart which sells these!!

THE FACESHOP MASKS!! <3333333333

                    


And some beauty korean collagen drink :D

                  

Twinie also bought the same stuffs as me XD

Am going out to run some errand for my dad then going to prepare to mee the love of my life soon!!

Wees
** cant wait!! >.<
we are gonna watch the movie the internship later which both my sister had watched already complimented nice!! O.O!!

So that is all for now!!

byebye<33



                             

No comments:

Post a Comment