Wednesday, May 6, 2015

IOPE Hydro cream

                              



Hi peeps

I know I have been lazy for not blogging in this space for quite awhile since my last post :(
Pardon my laziness :O

Today I am gonna review on one of skincare products IOPE hydro cream

                     

















                                Embedded image permalink


                                   

Effects: 3/5
Price: 3/5 the actual size product is quite ex .. but the sample size is affordable :)) like what I am using now as I received it as a free gift when my bf bought me the IOPE bio essence :) heheheh lucky me right?? >.<
Packaging: 3/5 no mini spatula was included ... it is made of plastic not glass :))
Scent: 3/5 chemical scent??
Texture: 4/5 rich texture

credit to original source as I am too lazy to take photos of it myself >.<




Will I repurchase it?
No sorry lol...  I didn't reall fancy this product overall...

So that is all for now  yea
cya!!




















Embedded image permalink


No comments:

Post a Comment