Sunday, May 8, 2011

I joined Miyake's megane glasses contest AND my presents from my aunt and BF

Sankyu

i know i will not win but just join for fun only

Here are the pictures of what i received from my aunt and BF
But i am returning my BF two gifts does not suit me due to some childhood supersition
so i am taking snapshots of them :(

anyway i really apprciate them but i just don't express it




tomorrow i am going to his house to meet his parents HOW!!??
panick!!! already wondering what to wear and how to makeup?

1 piece of good news is that the WC bear t shirt seller responded me already :D
can't wait to lay my hand on the shirt reallly love it to the MAX!!!
and i paid for my jewerich item order already Relief!!
going to get my popteen issue tmr
and starting my japanese pre advanced class on this coming wednesday :D
Anyway my sister and i  managed to do some nessecities shopping today
love the items i just bought today since i have always been wanting them long ago

Oh ya, if you are interested in getting jewerich, candydoll, dollywink items too do visit
i-babydoll.blogspot.com
their spree closes on 9th may
so HURRY!

that's all bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment