Friday, October 28, 2011

Candydoll brushes spree

Hi all, do you all know that Candydoll is coming up with make up brushes?
Wonder what type of brushes Tsubasa Masuwaka uses with all her AWESOME CANDYDOLL products???





Anyone interested to get this with me??
as i got a direct japan supplier :D
the price will be quite costly if you get it individually
so i will need to get in BULKs
say around 5??
so as to reduced postage charges


Close up View
Base brushes



And cheek brushes







Interested parties do email me at marimo_matsumoto@hotmail.co.jp
thanks!!

PS: i am not earning anything from this just helping you all get it
as i already have my own brushes

thank you
byebye:D

1 comment:

  1. Wow so cute! You are so lucky! I want it, too bad my mom bought me a set of brushes yesterday!

    ReplyDelete