Saturday, May 5, 2012

KG new song X my make up items!

hello!!!

FRIENDLY WAVES AT MY READERS!! <33333333333

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

saw this in tsu-chan blog!!!
omg! this milky bunny shirt is super nice right??????? >.<
i want i want!!!!!!!!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

omg! i really like my this look!! miss my lashes super badly!! >.<


items that i used to create this look!

1. etude house Dr oil primer
2. candydoll liquid foundation 01
3. candydoll precious powder
4. italy v shader cream bronzer
5. my multi 6 color palette for my highlighter and blusher
eyes!
1. luminous 03 lashes!
2. daiso dolly lower lashes!
3. k palette liner
4. korean golden eyeshadow crayon
5. thick double eyelid tape '
6. bambi princess almond lenses
7. maybeline shimmery eyeshadow

lips
1. maybeline baby lips cherry!

that is all!!

if you are interested to know any reviews on the above items do let me know yea??!
hhehehhe
next is KG new song!

nice nice!! :DDD


that is all yea
byebye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute look! You look so pretty *v*!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to muimui: heheheh no i am not pretty at all you flattered me already hurhur :p you are pretty too

      Delete