Thursday, February 6, 2014

The FaceShop green tea cleansing wipes reviews

                    Photo: tears are how her eyes speak when her lips cant describe how much she've been hurt...


Hi all, today I am gonna do a review on one of my latest hauls - The FaceShop green tea cleansing wipes


But before that, just a short update about what I did yesterday beside interning -.- Zzzzz.


Yesterday went to Watch "Macau to Vegas" movie with boyfie <33333333!~
Although I already watched it with twin and mommy during the CNY
But well well, boyfie quite like this show and I wanted to cheer him up so hehehe I decided to treat him to this movie :3 Which in the end we both still had a good laugh and enjoyed ourselves watching it. **^~^**


                                          

I really like this movie laughed from the beginning to ending like seriously !! LOLs!! >.<


So next is my review time!!~~






tada!~~


                              

There are many other choices in this cleansing wipes series but I personally like and prefer green tea the most because it is said to help to clear off all the minor impurities causing all the small pimples. #>.<#


Effects: 4/5 it is very smooth and moist when used on skin, most importantly It helps to clear off my makeup more thoroughly and it doesn't cause me any major outbreaks so far :)
Price: 4/5 Affordable :)
Packaging: 3/5 simple and nice..
Smell: 4/5 some nice pleasant fragrance once used on face.


Will I repurchase it again??
Yes!! of course superb loving this!!


So that is all for now!!


Ciaos!~~ **^~^**

No comments:

Post a Comment