Thursday, June 4, 2015

Kibki prenium matcha tea wash all the way from Kyoto from review

Hi peeps !!

I am back with another review!!!

I admit I am being so lazy these few days to blog here ...
loll

I changed my Instagram user name to beetwin2









Embedded image permalink

I am back with another short review

it is as the title suggests Kibiki premium matcha cleanser!`



                                           

my twin ex bf bought this for me ...

sadly they are no longer together now >.<

anyway here is my verdict of this product

I have to use this together with a lather to gather the foam bubbles as I personally think it works better this way...

Effects: 3/5 have to use together with a lather for the best effects
Price: 2/5 very costly T.T cost nearly SGD$50 or more.. >.<
Packaging: 5/5 classic and elegant wordings also doesn't come off after a long time... made of plastic so not afraid of dropping it :)) handy!
Scent: 5/5 strong matcha scent! I am a matcha lover here lol
Texture: 2.5/5 have to use a lather for the best effect


So that is all for now ...
ciaos!!¬¬¬¬






Embedded image permalink


No comments:

Post a Comment