Monday, May 6, 2013

self occupied...

Hi guys, i dont wanna always post about my beauty stuffs.
so just some random thoughts here....


                                      

These days.. school is draining me..

waking up at weird hours when i should still be sleeping >.<
tired but cant sleep because i miss my bear so much >.<

Shagged..

been trying to complete my homework too...

there is no motivation because my freaking long hours in school

                                

had been watching korean shows WGM we got married taemin and naeun couple..yesterday..
nice <33333333


                                

projects is killing me too argh!!!!


                                            


                                       

my only leisure now is camwhore lol!!


So that is all for now...

byebye <3333333

No comments:

Post a Comment