Tuesday, May 13, 2014

mommy bday!!~~ X Skinfood brown rice oil makeup remover wipes review!! X new apps - my shopping addiction (Warning - Long post!)

                        

Hi peeps!!


                       Photo: the missing and yearning can't yearn
I am backkk with another review but before that let me share with you how I celebrated mother's day and my mommy's birthday too!! hehehe it is like killing 2 birds with one stone hehehe!!!


That day boyfie and I went out to meet twinie to meet up with her guy friend to collect stuffs which he voluntarily bought for my sister when he was overseas lol!!

Twinie's boyfie couldn't let them meet up alone so boyfie and I had to tag alone..
I wondered if it was me which I told boyfie, I bet he wouldn't have let me collect these stuffs like my twinie he would ask me is the item more important or me??!!! -.-


        
                                  Photo: Not used to his new hair but he is still so handsome

PS: after his new haircut, boyfie keep asking me my hair got messy anot >.< so vain right?? kekeke**
So cant stand him .. rolls eyes LOL!

That night we reserved a place at Ichiban boshi located at Novena Square there.. their service there is not too bad too :3 in fact, I was quite satisfied with their service !

By the way, I wanna share with what I have gotten for boyfie for this monthsary present!! our 13th month!!

Tada!! One piece's thousand sunny go crystal ball!! which is not available in my country yet and I had to specially order it online and have it shipped to my place!! >.< Waited so damm long for it to arrive can??!! hehehe..So exclusive :D!!


                                           Photo: Iam Shermin my girlfriend brought this for me :)
      

Boyfie, twinie and I had dined there before once and we found the food there not bad so we wanted to bring mommy there to try out since she had never been there before!!

PS: I am so sorry I didn't took any photos during the celebrations though.. Boyfie still bought a mini mango cake slice for my mom too :3

Next, I am gonna do a short review on my makeup remover which I bought from seoul @ skinfood located at Incheon Aiport at the second day my trip there!~ (o^~^o)///





Effects: 3/5 it is ok, it does removes my makeup quite thoroughly but one thing which I don't really like about it is that it is oil based and it gives me a feel that it does not quite get rid of my makeup 100% clear >.< and I did have some minor outbreaks T.T maybe it could be due to other factors which costs my outbreaks.. but one major causes of outbreak is definitely when you don't remove your makeup properly T.T!~

Smell: some neutral scent no pleasant scent or odour thankfully hehehe!

Price: 3.5/5 it was quite affordable since I bought it directly at korea itself and there are no shipping costs involved.. but online is quite pricey cos I did search it online before and I am shocked at the price difference! $_$!!

Packaging: 3/5 normal and simple I guess ..

Will I repurchase it again??
Maybe no Sorry #>.<#!~

Lastly! recently, there has been a new apps which one of my colleague introduced me to -

It is however only available and applicable for SG only so far !
>.<

It is called Carousell!!


I bought quite a number of stuffs there already! hehhe!!
greedy me >,<

here is a list of item I purchased from this apps itself because it is so cheap!!
wahahahha!!!

1. A Pink effiel tower design watch

             
                Photo: I got my new watch like a finally it arrived damn satisfied !! Gonna blog about where I gotten it from soon !!

2. A Dress ( which I didn't managed to take a photo of it becos I am so lazy !>.<) Sorry!!

3. A mini Laniege water bank mineral mist which twinie also bought one herself!! hehehe
( which I previously did a review on in my blog)

                         

4. and Apink's Naeun photocard! with her signature behind too!! <333333333333!!
Which I am lazy to upload it here again >.<!! & Twinie bought a Eunji's photocard too with her signature behind too!! hehehe!~~

After this long post here, I still have so many to blog about >.<

So that is all now !! Ciaos!!~~

                     Photo: even during a simple black and white dull day with boyfie I am still satisfied !

Thanks for viewing my humble blog once again!!
<3333333333333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment