Thursday, June 19, 2014

New drama updates!~

Hi everyone!!

         Photo: Watching emergency couple
 
 
ever since I quitted my shitty part time job last week I have been been slacking at home comfortably!!
hehhe I need a break before school term starts for me again :O
 
hence I decided to stop earning some side cash for myself and be thifty abit..
hopefully I can do it :(
 
So I have been at home searching for some kdrama to watch and  I ended with this really fantastic
kdrama which has been quite a buzz recently
 
it is called "Emergency Couple"
 
I know the female lead from "Running man" and the guy from "The Inheritors"  
 
and I saw a lady watching this drama from her mobile at the mrt earlier on..
 
and I wondered what the title is ... lol!! and I found it now..
 
storyline is not too bad too either... and once I started watching this I was so addicted !! >.<
 
so I decided to share this drama to my readers if I had any??? lol!! >.<
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I am currently half way through the drama now already!
 
you can watch it via this link below!!
 
Meanwhile I have been reading up also.. preparing abit here and there for my uni
 
lol but I am addicted to kid books like "Mr Mystery" series..
 
and I business book called "Selling the dream"
 
so that is all for now !!
 
Ciaos!!~~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment