Thursday, August 28, 2014

IOPE Bio essence review!

                                             

Hi peeps!!

Today I am back with another review!!

And it's IOPE best seller bio essence!!


                                                  

   




So here is my verdict!

                                       
 

Effects: 4/5 love its brightening effects!! But it break me out a bit which clear up after a few days.. T.T  >.< it kinds of detox the skin. As after that my skin becomes clearer :))
Price: 2/5 super pricey for me T.T
Packaging: 2/5 glass is fragile .. because of its highly reactive chemical inside like SK-II
Scent: 3/5 those skin science smell, don't know how to describe it .. no odour :))

Will I repurchase it again??
hahah yes!! if  I got the money to!! hahhaha

                                 

So that is all for now
Ciaos!!~~~
xoxoxo


                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment