Thursday, December 25, 2014

how i spent my Xmas 2014

Hi peeps
This time  I am not back with another review!!

I am just sharing how I spent my Xmas this year!!

I spent my Xmas eve as bf was working and I kind of miss my aunts at times too
One of my aunts bought twinie and I a Coach wristlet while other aunts gave us angpows!!!
hehehe ^^!!


                              

Last night after his work, we dined @ Sushi Tei!! Nom Nom Yum Yum

I bought bf a Bermuda, while bf bought me my fav atrium holiday special eyeshadows, online which is not available in SG.

Sadly they have not arrived yet... I cant for their arrival though!! >.<
Below are its super awesome colors <33!!!

Previously I cant bear to buy them myself cos I was saving for some other stuffs too .><
So I thought to myself well I would never have them
But then Bf actually gotten 2 of my most fav shades  for me!!
02 (Pink oyster) and 03 (coconut bay) !!
  
 
Besides this, he also gotten me an advanced monthsary present!!
I wanted this because I saw a super pretty Korean girl using this <33!!! then I am like I must try this out myself some day too!! Hahahaha copycat me (o>W<o)
& it is Makeup forever HD foundation from Sephora! The Price is is $_$!!!!
 
 
                              
 
 
So I cant bear to buy it I was thinking of getting it online somehow cheaper
but he actually suggested that he buy it for me!! Seeing how much I really wanted it
AWWW.. such a sweetie isn't he??? hehehehe ^_^ lucky me!!!
Wait for my review on this highly raved foundation!!
 
So that is all for now
Ciaos!!!!
Next year is coming soon 2015~
2014 has been an awesome year!!!
Hopefully 2015 rocks too!!
 & I cant wait for our next year anniversary which I will need to save up for BF present !! >.<
Cross fingers***
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment