Saturday, December 27, 2014

Get it Beauty - Nature Republic treatment essence mask review

                                        


Hi peeps!!

So I am back with another short review!!

Finally gotten this long always wanted to try out for myself masks! wahahahha!!!

& it is on Nature Republic treatment essence mask, this is endorsed by SNSD's Taeyeon!!
It is featured in Korea's Beauty Variety show - Get it Beauty!


                                

    @~@!!

It claims that it contains some fermented ingredients like SK-II and it is said to help repair dead skin tissues/cells and have moisturizing effects too. .. and many other effects too..

Sadly it is not available in SG, I ordered it online

Effects: 3/5 No obvious visible results! Lucky no breakouts:( light essence texture, not rich at all.
Packaging: 4/5 Simple and classic :)) I like it because of the Get it Beauty label included on it ^~^
Price: 3.5/5 online price is slightly more affordable than retail price per piece. but the treatment essence whole bottle itself is much more pricey $_$!!!
Scent: 3/5 Light scent which I couldn't really remember.. >.< sorry!!

Will I repurchase it again??
Sadly, no

By the way, sidetrack abit here. I finally managed to got this Crayon Shin Chan 's chocolate biscuits!!
They tasted awesome and they have some collection stickers inside. As I am currently crazy over since I spent most of holidays watching shin chan's video online >.< too cute and funny lol!! So childish but I still cant help it.. Bf introduced me to it though ... hahahaha.


                                    

Yesterday bf accompanied twinie and I to watch Night @ the museum!!
Damm funny!! hahhahaha
He was such a sweetie yesterday but he overslept and made me waited so long >.<!!    He was generous he treated twinie and I to movies and ichiban sushi yesterday such a sweetie awww!!

                                            

So that is all for now!!!
    Ciaos!!!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment