Monday, December 22, 2014

Review on innisfree's Waterproof Eco sun block SPF 50++!!

                                           

Hi peeps!!

I am back with another short review on Innisfree's waterproof sunblock which I bought earlier this year but haven used until recently ...

                                 

it is made of organic green tea oil and sunflower oil!! :))

Effects: 4/5 Really love the instant whitening effects it has on face when applied on :)) no breakouts when applied :))
Price: 3/5 Affordable if bought online, abit more pricey from retail.. :O
Scent: 2/5 neutral scent!!!
Packaging: 2.5/5 Simple and quite nice handy too but I am not a fan of yellow color packaging :(

Had already used up 2 tubes of this sunblock on my face already!!!

will I repurchase it again??
YES!!! love it!! <3333333

Ciaos !!! ~~~~~~~~

                   

    Xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment