Monday, February 13, 2012

My favourite drama - Switch girl!




Hello!
sorry for not replying to you all comments >.<
i am currently busy with my projects and exams, but will after i am done >.<
meanwhile please continue to comments  ^X^
will still read them though
hehehe

Today's topic will be about my current favourite amine epsiodes
Switch's girl !!!!!!>.<
heheh so interesting !!!



This image look so funny right??? lols
here is the link
http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/switch-girl-episode-1/
However, sadly, i could only locate espisode 1 only >.<

Next, is the latest japanese girl band new 's single "ViVi夏"!!!!!
it is featured in popteen song list that is how i get to know btw..

However, i am still a big fan of akb48 though
hehehehe....




that's all for today!!!
byebye
hope you all like this short post though :D

<3333333333333333333333

2 comments:

  1. Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!! I LOVE DORAMAS! I'll look for this dorama NOW!! >o<
    I miss follow doramas lately >.<
    Thanks, looks so funny! N_N

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this drama~~ >.<
    Nice day!

    ReplyDelete