Sunday, February 12, 2012

My v.day advanced surprise X random pics part 2

hi! today gonna really be a short one...


hehehe
guess what am i holding onto??

SAdly, on the V.day itself my boyfriend is still in his army >.<
But, he bought me this as a surprise present in advanced!
hurhur
happy max! >.<
love it too<33333333
can you all see elmo holding 3 roses
means "i love u!"





omg! this bread so so cute right?????
hehehe.
me want to make this too >.<


just another simple meaningful quote for you all






That's all for today yea!





byebye!<33333

3 comments:

  1. I loooooove your blog! Your photos are so sweet,congrax!
    I follow you! Kisses n.n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! : D : D What a nice gift : D : D You are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....this bread are so...so...so...perfect *OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

    ReplyDelete