Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Latest Korean drama addiction!

Hi peeps ^~^~!!

                                       Embedded image permalink

I wanna share with you all my recent drama obsession on a Korean drama featuring one of my all time favourite Korean actress lee da hae!!

and the drama was released late last year but I haven got the chance to watch it till now .. cos of my exams and somehow busy schedule lol

and the title of this Korean drama is called the "Hotel King"!

          
 
 
                                                Image result for hotel king korean drama

Lol even my mum enjoyed watching this drama too!! <333
Lee da hae is just so gorgeous inside this drama since the last drama I saw of her in my girl which is super long ago...

fangirling right now lol!~~

I know she starred in many other dramas too but their storylines aren't as interesting as this one >.<

So I just stayed at home and watch this drama the whole day lol beside doing some house hold chores :O

and  tweeting sometimes lol... @iamsherminnn

So that is all for today's post .. ciao!~~


                  Embedded image permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment