Tuesday, March 15, 2016

innisfree volcanic oil blotting paper review


hello peeps!!


today I am gonna do another short review here about another product
which is innisfree volcanic oil blotting paper

the reason why I decided to buy this is because

I have very oily skin :((

and it is not available in my country right now :( I ordered it online.




inside it look like this as shown above in the picture

effects: 5/5 very gentle on skin when used as compared to those clear blue blotting paper from japan :) loving it! :)
Scent: 2/5 neutral scent no scent at all
Price: 3/5 slightly more expensive than other oil blotting paper I must say :( can be cheaper.
Packaging: 4/5 very simple and very eco friendly I must say

I hope this is useful for some of you out there and I will update again very soon

Ciaos!!! <3333333




No comments:

Post a Comment