Saturday, March 12, 2016

Nature republic steam pack review!!

                         

               

Hi peeps!

Today I  am gonna do a review on Nature Republic Steam pack

which is made of jeju carbonic spring water! it somehow reminds me of innisfree sparkiling water line concept!

As instructed by the staff, if apply it on cleansed face then massage face for 5 mins then wash off , it claimed to help you clear leftover dirt from your pores and thus help your skin  absorb other products better :) use it one or twice a week :)

Effects:
Packaging: 4/5 it is quite a large tub, so I think it is value worth :) as I can get to use it for a long time :) but what I don't like is that I need to dig the product up from the tub using my hands, no spatula was provided :( which was not vert hygienic :( I did feel my skin clear up after using it. it did not break me out which was a good thing :)
Price: 4/5 value worth I forgot the price though as my aunt bought it for me :) you can search it online :)
Scent: 4/5 slight pleasant smell , no unpleasant smell which is a good thing . I don't know how to describe the scent in words here though sorry please pardon me :)


will I repurchase again?
yes :) I quite like this product overall :) as long as it don't break me out and keep my skin clear of dirt :))

So that is all for now bye bye and I will see you soon! :))

If you are interested can add me at my facebook : 1amshermin OR follow my insta acc at Beetwin2

thank u! <3333333

No comments:

Post a Comment