Thursday, October 30, 2014

Skin lab vitamin cream review

                                 

Hi peeps!!

I am back with another short review on my new products!!

And they are Korea's Skin lab vitamin creams!!


They so highly raved online and are listed on wishtrends website!! <333

I have been wanting them since the longest time but I am always hesitating until like finally
bf gotten them for me as monsthary gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling damm pampered :)))

but before  I begin let me introduce what each cream functions are

B- Acne, pimple problems
C- whitening
K - soothing, redness and dark eye circles
E - moisturizing (Which I am yet to try out yet till now because I have too many other moisturizing products on hand to use now >.<)


Effects: 3.5/5 I have been using it for the past few days but I don't see any visible results yet :((
But I do especially like the Vitamin K cream because it feels dam soothing to my face!! :3
Price: 3/5 Affordable for each tube.. but pricey if you buy many tubes of cos! lol!!
Scent:2/5 there is a neutral chemical scent no odour or  not much of a pleasant scent >.<
Packaging: 3.5/5 simple and handy but the tube size is quite small, but the seller was very generous they gave a me a free E vitamin cream ! and lots of other sample satchets of B,C,K and their revitalizing essence :))

Will I repurchase it again???
hahhaha maybe i will buy another tube of K myself!! hehehehe overall i do like these cream and enjoy using them too :D
so that is al for now yea!!!!!!!


Ciaozzzz!!~~   

No comments:

Post a Comment