Monday, July 30, 2012

japanese Age-jyo make up tutorial


since these days, i am so sad.. i like to sleep alot




to sleep away all my problems ..

but a reader of mine Liz is so kind to always leave me a comment :))
i really like you liz!! :D
Thank you!

But i like to do some stuffs that i like to keep me happy!
so here is a really nice make up video to see!
hope this is useful!



really envy her!!
She makes putting falsises so easy!! (O.O)



lastly, i want to share a piece of issue  here too!

that is

LOVE IS NOT ABOUT SEX ONLY!~~

in fact, love is about the accompany of the both gender, spending their time together happily
that is as simple as that!!

No SEX involved!! only after marriage call me traditional all u want!~

if the partner has aids?? then die tgt??? lols..

this is just a food for thought though..

that is all
byebye!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, no problems!~ :D
    I love reading your blog ^_^
    I like you too! :3 :$

    ReplyDelete