Thursday, January 16, 2014

Innisfree green tea mineral mist review

Hi all!!
I am now back with a new review on one of recent gifts from dearie


               


Which is INNISFREE's Green tea mineral mist


>.<


As you can see yoona ssi is endorsing it!! <333


                           


I have been using this mist for some days already


I love how fine the mist come out as compared to my Bio essence miracle water spray not those large water droplets that lands on your face after some sprays...


I definitely choose this spray over my usual bio essence miracle water spray!!
wahaha!~~


I haven't tried out others innisfree mist yet like their sun spray and vitamin C spray yet which I am still thinking whether to try them out anot or should I just simply stick to this mist spray?
O.O


Effect: 4/5 - one minus point it doesn't really prevent my bb cream from oxidizing which really disappoints me T.T, other than that it works fine :) Hopefully no breakouts.. lol!!


Price: 4/5 affordable :) for this small bottle mist


Packaging: 3/5 simple and clean packaging :)


will I repurchase this ?
Maybe? because I may want to try out its vitamin C spray or sun spray too >.<


So that is all for now yea!
Ciaos!~~


           






No comments:

Post a Comment