Friday, January 24, 2014

Rants X Etude house AC care kit review!~

           Photo: Super light makeup today




Hi peeps, do you feel like you changed over the years, months as time passes??
Well, I do...


more than often I feel I changed because the environment and the people around me make me changed be it for the better or the worse.


Sometimes, I feel myself struggling with this change >.<
as changes takes time


Changes in my thinking, changes what I want in life, and my goals and many others that I cant think of right.. I can somehow feel it..


just like feelings changes to become hot and cold at times.. and eventually numb..


I.. learnt, cried, laughed and smiled..
but at the end.. I grown from all these moments.


               Photo: Something about you is so damn addicting.


struggling with my reflection really stressed me out a lot... >.<


Next, is just a short review on one of my recent hauls which I quite liked..


tada!!~~


Etude house AC care kit!! F(x)'s Suli and Krystal ssi are using this too for curing their outbreaks :O
I saw it on etude house sing fb page though making me super tempted to buy which eventually I did!!
hehehehe


                                        

Lol and the famous K drama "The heir's Cha eun sang" is also endorsing it too!!

 
                                     


Really love how fair her skin is in the drama so clear too!! >.< Envy max!!!




If I am not wrong it won some beauty award too!! *^~^*


Effects: 3/5 no visble effect/ results.. kind of gradual improvement towards my face slowly..
pimple is going away ... sometimes there is a stinging pain too on the applied pimple area... #>.<#
Price: 3/5 it is quite pricey for two small bottles and some cotton buds..
Smell: 3/5 medicinal smell which I don't really fancy..


will I repurchase it again?
Maybe?? I am not sure.. lol till I found a better product for my outbreaks kekeke**


So that is all for now byebye!!!






So that is all for now yea.. byebye!!







No comments:

Post a Comment