Friday, August 12, 2011

How to make Dollywink no.4 Feminime style and Mizukitty eyeamazing no.304 Duplicate ???

 I LOVE BLOGGING EVERYDAY! ^~^  DO PLEASE VISIT WHENEVER FREE!!









On a closer look they looks similar right???

Both look so natural and dolly looking WEES***

But the problem is they are so costly!

HOW!!???????????????




Tada!~~ here is the DUPLICATE!! KYA!!!!





Hehe let me share with you all how to make it (>0<)///





Firstly, you will need to get THIS!!
you can get this from the G-market :))

Defintely way cheaper and cost effective i swear !




Then you cut it into HALF!

And you will get the end product which is the  DUPLICATE of Either Mizukitty eyeamazing or
Dolly wink No.4




My year end Exams is next week
so i need to postpone the giveaway till 1 st steptember as i cannot go out to post it
Sorry!!!!!!!!!

NOW I MUST REALLY WOrk HARD FOR MY EXAMS IF NOT I WILL BE BEHEADED!



Let me end off with a Super epic video of Jun komori (小森純)  facial expression









See ya soon

Hope this will be useful in helping you girls

Bye bye (- _<)










No comments:

Post a Comment