Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tsubacolle Fashion coordinate + outing

Hi all, (^~^)//

Yesterday, it was finally holidays for me!!!!!!!
i went out with my sister and we had a great time, but limited time due to
me having attend jap lesson at 7pm :S

Anyway here is my outfit of the day...





And here is Tsubasa masuwaka's Tsubacolle Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/TsubaColleTV?blend=1&ob=5#p/u/23/WROgM1m5VH0

Do check it out, her fashion coordinates are Superb!!!

Impressed ><

Daydreaming and fangirling about her! ~.~





to all: please feel to ask me questions at my newly created chatbox thks!!!!
To omishu: Oh my gosh! your nails are really nice and cute :D

:


2 comments:

  1. you look really cute :D
    I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    fyi, we are searching for reseller in every country, if you has an offline shop and interest in cooperatin with us,
    please lemme know ^^
    xoxo
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hat in the second picture is so cute! and tsubasa really has super nice outfit coordinates :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete