Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Being busy is a good way to forget your worries

Hi all!






Recently, my mood is really low...
because of some really complicated issues.

and well my results are back and quite not bad i guess??

though i will strive to do better for now..

i am currently banned from buying more clothes by my mum >.<
because my sis and i bought too many recently. T~T
 but i really love new clothes!!

they are all so fabby looking!!

plus,,, my project deadlines are nearing...
urgh!! so stressed

but blogging is nice because this helps me relax abit
:)


and taking nice photos makes me really happy! by just looking at them!! (^~^)//



and some noob pics from my iphone ..



    look at my beautiful nature behind me
   i cant share with you all those mother nature pics yet...

 as it is confidential for my project now..

            >.<






so that is pretty much all

thanks for viewing

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment