Saturday, June 30, 2012

No more coloured lenses for me :xx

hey all!! been really busy recently, lots of awful things happened...

anyway, the lenses my sis ordered for me online have got some problems :(
need to throw it away

luckily my my mum bought me new ones, more safe but more costly from the nearby shopping mall
optical shop

project deadlines rushing in >.<

my relationship has taken off for the worst now T~T





  things are really bad now and i just keep crying and remain quiet ...



i hope it will be better in no time

my love luck will change for the better soon!!~~

and a big thanks for viewing here!

>.<

can't wait..

that is all byebye!!

sorry for this emo post..

sorry!!!



1 comment:

  1. I hope your love life gets better soon!
    Please cheer up, beautiful! <3
    And good luck with your projects ^_^

    ReplyDelete