Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Proving others wrong about you.


hello!
i know  shouldnt be blogging and should be mugging but
i am really blanked out now from my studies a while
afterwhich i will compete my this chapter and Zzzz.
hahhaha

and last time  i was often bullied in school too because some bitchy girls keep
gossiping about me!! saying i was UGLY!
Recently, i met with some unhappy incidents and i really want to prove to these people
i am someone who will make them regret saying me ..

got one really "idiotic " guy classmate of mine
keep showing off to me as last time his GPA was 4
now all he know is go clubbing
and his gf
i really hate him!!
i want to work hard!


i take these as motivation!

lastly, thank s for viewing

DEAR I LOVE YOU!!


1 comment:

  1. It's okay!
    Those people are just either jealous of you or trying to impress you because you're too pretty and too smart for them!! <3

    ReplyDelete