Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Xmas to everyone!!



This year for Xmas, I am not wishing for anything else except to be prettier day by day that is all!!


Haha

This year I have gotten so much love <33!!
hahaha

I gotten myself the best boyfie and my family is going to korea this april !!
hahahahah

What more can I wish for???

And later I am  finally going to  night safari later!! To spend my Christmas eve there with boyfie!!
wahahaha~!

Yesterday was out with twinie and boyfie and
guess what?!
Boyfie surprised me with these gifts

PS: the ladle on the cup has a " I love you" written on it!! (^~^*)//

 


yesterday I gotten myself some etude house sponges too

the packaging is uber kawaii and I simply couldn't resist it >.<


and I just started using it today
O.O I like its rubbery, spongey texture and it helps to smoothen out and blended out my precious mineral bb cream!! <333
The sale girl say they can be washed and reused!!
hahahahaha >w<

yestetday while waiting together with boyfie for his bus,
I opened the monsta inc gift from him to me hahahah as I wanted to see what is inside :O




So that is all for now
byebye!! <333

Merry X' mas to everyone <33!!*********

No comments:

Post a Comment