Sunday, January 13, 2013

change yourself instead of changing others :)

 
Hello peeps..:))
 
yoyo :)) i am back to doing review today :))
 
i wanna do so much now :))
 
study is top priority :))
 
Meanwhile some music in my life!!
 
 


and some reviews for you all here!! :))

gonna review on dolly wink new eye glitter pen :))


                        

effects: 4/5 love the natural shimmery effect.. :) but just not glam enoughh....easy to use :)
packaging: 5/5 tsu- chan 's packaging is always so cute!!
price: 3/5 quite costly T.T
lasting effect: quite lasting for long hours if your eyes dont tear...

i will repurchase this :)

Next, i will review this mask!!

korean Tea tree trouble free masks



PS: I have oily combination skin type..so i bought this ;)

effects: 3/5 it did not cause me any outbreak, and it did help treat my face a bit :))
price: 5/5 very affordable :))
packaging: 3/5 quite ok :))
mask sheet: 2/5 a bit too small.. but it is ok for my face. since my face is quite small..


 
you only get to live once so.. live life to the fullest :)))
 
So rock it!!! :)))
 
byebye<3333333

No comments:

Post a Comment