Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sick...Exam fever!??

                    


Hello!! See my darling WOORI so drop dead gorgeous here!! >.< <3333333333333

So hot!

okkk. enough babbling...

                                Photo: Not the usual

so here is today coordinate!!
My stupid nose is like a running tap now!! >.<
argh!!!!!!!!

 need to Zzzzz soon...

Hope tmr will be fine for me :)

Argh still need study and do projects T~T die liao!!

keep eating chocolates these days as i am sad... hais..

i created a twitter account just now

follow me!!
@@iamsherminnn!!

hehheh so that is all for now yea?
byebye xoxoxo



1 comment:

  1. Ah! I hope you get better, Shermin!!
    Chocolate is the best when feeling down!
    Make sure to get plenty of rest, okay? ^^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete