Tuesday, January 29, 2013

FOLLOW MY TWITER!! x What i have been up to lately?

                                                              
hello all!! sorry for not properly blogging the past few days >.<
really sorry damm busy.. with my stupid accounting!!!!!!!!!!

AGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Anyway!! :)) just another short post today!!

Look i just bought myself a new ear phones! :)) hehheh Mashimaro!! my childhood fav charactor!!hurhur...


                                       Embedded image permalink

and my new dress arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                           Embedded image permalink

i bought this online though.. hehhe

                                                

AND I wanna share 2 really cute gyaru videos with you all here today!!

SHINA HIKARI!!!!!!!!!!!! kawaii maxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!




and kyary pamyu!!!!! new song!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehhe so that is all for now yea?


AND LASTLY REMEMBER TO FOLLOW MY TWITTER ACCOUNT TOO!

@iamsherminnn!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i followed alot of gyaru models there do follow me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i update my twitter alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
byebye will update real soon again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment