Saturday, April 28, 2012

effective facelit massage!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


hi all!!!!! ^.^
i will always wish upon the stars that my face shape is very sharp and nice!!
but sadly, this is not true!

and please pardon my super messy hair!~ >.< sorry!!!

so i will always try ways and means to improve my look! either through different make up or facial routines! and i will also like to try different skincare or cosmestics products too!

and last time i tried many facial massage before, but sadly they do not work for me !
until i find this amazing video and i want to share it with you all!


tada!~~~



this is really really super amazing you all should try this out!
i will try my best to overcome the lazy me and do this everyday!!


next is some ageha photo taking tips!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



lastly, is some really awesomely cute emo -cons that i found in a japanese page!

>.<

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


ya! so that is all for today

see ya!!!!

hugs and kisses

xoxoxoxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment