i really adore namie amuro's style and she is very pretty!!
but i normally only buy japanese latest mags not taiwan versions ones.
but, i happened to chanc upon a fair and this happened to be selling so cheaply so
i decided to buy this in the end after much browsing and hesistation..
because recently i have been spending way too much! >.<
so here it is!!!
and one of my favourite japanese brand WC is featured inside!!!
so cute right??
but sadly her style looks too mature for me
Next up, is Aki's cool look and directly below is the page teaching us how to achieve such look!
me wanna try this look out!! looks so retro to me!
since it is all in chinese, i shall translate it for you all!
1. put on darker eyeshadow ( e.g dark brown, black or grey) to create a deep crease.. and creates a smoky feel
2. thick eyeliner is required to highlight the shape of the eye. ( maybe the bottom lash line not too thick only the upper lash line thicker?)
3. thick voluminous falsies is required. and to make it more volume aki uses mascara on her falsies too
4. peach pink blusher and lip gloss are a must!
Next is about some of the skincare products that the models use...
this page shows how to do some really simple exercises to lose weight!
by just swinging your legs to and fro. and some stretching too??
lastly is about my latest new hauls!
1. limited edition angel pink CANMAKE loose blusher
2. GNC Ocular formula pills ( eye supplement) ( my aunt got it for me!)
3. sexy look duo lifting black pearl mask
4. cola gummy for my boyfriend
6. 12 in 1 pack of sponges!
that is all byebye!!!