Monday, April 2, 2012

my mad shopping spree

皆さん、こんにちわ!
いま、たくさんかいものするの。。
ちょと。たかい。。でももかつたんです。おかね T.T

このぼしは”やい” といいます!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Hello everyone!

i just bought a new kawaii hat :D

and besides this i bought alot alot of other stuffs too...

i hope i am not boring you all here..
but i just want to share with you all, all of my new hauls!

>.<

i am getting all these stuffs and crossing them out of my wishlist since like so so long ago...

FINALLY!

but $_$
T.T

well well, nevermind since i need them badly!!

okkk.. so here is part 1

1. 2B alternative face serum
2. 2B face mask ( i bought the last one off! hurhur lucky me!) this seems to be sold out everywhere >.<
3. K-palette eyeliner
4. Maybeline falsies effect mascara
5. Avance eyelash serum ( i bought this especially online) ( feautured in many jap mags before)
6. Fuwarie curly hair spray
7. VS saloon Pink electronic curler ( oops pardon me for not taking a pic of this!)

わたしはとてもしわわせです!
^_^
このものは大好きです!!
つかいます!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So part 2 , the next day! 明日は、つつげます!このものいつもいつもほしいです!でもおかねない。。。
いま、ありますね!!ちょうれしい!!!ぜんぶ!ぜんぶ!だいすき!

1. Etude house Dr. oil primer ( this is my first ever primer i never tried anyone before)
OOPs! pardon my bad room lightning... so you all cannot see the product on my hand! >.<
apologies!!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


2. Etude house pumpkin eye cream ( to reduce my fugly eyebags and puffiness!)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


3. maybeline baby lip gloss cherry



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
       

                            so when applied, the effect on my lips is like this! 
つかいますのときはかんせいです!
どう??すき??でも私の口ちょと。。>。<
でもこのカーラは大好きです!”キラーキラ” です。

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

4. my high heels!!!!

@ front view
靴はたかいですね。でもすきです!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

@ side view!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

lastly, my sis and i bought a health and beauty magazine!

inside there are a lot of health and beauty tips and i will later share with you all!

in my upcoming blog posts?

heheheh
so please stay tune and look forward to reading my blog!


cause i tried one of the tips just now and it has immediate effect!!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

この雑誌はとてもおもしろいとおもいます!
okk... so that is all for my mad shopping spree post today
byebye and
a big thank you for reading my blog!

じゃね。。。
みんな!ありがとうございます!




4 comments:

  1. Haha! I can't wait to learn the new health tips! I love your haul, and the shoes the most! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to nana: >.< me think so too! But i am still drafting my health tips post ... >.<
      and thanks for viewing my blog! ^V^

      Delete
  2. to liz: totally agreed! that is why i bought it!! ^w^
    hehe

    ReplyDelete