Friday, March 15, 2013

Canmake blessed Foundation review!

                             Photo: working towards your life goals is more meaningful than dwelling on your memories

Hello all! Today was out again to settle som stuffs with twinie..

Sometimes. i wonder without her my life would be worse off now..

T^T

I am like any other normal girls.. i like to compare myself with any girls i see outside hahha
Like she is prettier etc... i have very low self esteem actually no sense of security >.<

i use this to improve myself but i feel sad most of the time doing this kind of thing.. my inferior complexity ...

I tried a new makeup todat super natural eyemake as i wanna tone down  for now.. hahha
No eyelid tape, no eyeshadow..

                            


                                     


hhahah but i am using my Canmake blessed natural foundation today and i am gonna review on it now
hurhur..
                                           

I gotten the lightest shade for myself!! wahhahaha :))



Effects: 4/5 natural coverage :) quite satisfied!!
Packaging: 5/5 absolutely kawaii >.<
Price: 3/5 quite costly .. as usual japanese products are..

will i repurchase this again??!

hahhah yes!! i am loving this product!! :))


So that is all for now...

Just a penny of your thoughts..
hahhah
byebye<333333




No comments:

Post a Comment