Thursday, March 14, 2013

NEW Japan Biore Acne facial wash review!~

 
Hello!~~
                                               




Today i am gonna review on my new facial wash hehhehe

as recently last week i had some breakout due to PMS... T.T
and i was panicking thinking of wasy to cure them >.<

And i decided to give this facial wash a try out and it kind of worked and cure my face :))
and now my face is recovering well :))
Thanks goodness !!!

Weess


Effect: 4/5 it works quite well for me helping to clear and cure my skin :) delighted much.. : 3
price: 4/5 affordable !!
Packaging: 3/5 it is green in colour and green is not a color i really fancy alot.. so well.. and it is quite  a big tube :)


will i repurchase this again??
Yes!! of course i really love this new product alot and it is from JAPAN!! wahhahahah

So that is all for today!!
byebye<33333333



No comments:

Post a Comment