Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wake up to reality :)


                           
 
Hello all!!
 
So today is another forward looking day :)
 
Wipe away tears and be happy :)
 
So i tried a new make yesterday again with the new lashes that my twinie bought for me from
her past china trip :D
hurhur
 
                                     
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
i focus more on my contouring and highlight more in this look!
 
Btw, i did not edit my nose in any of my pictures it is 100% real!!
 
And memories of the past keep haunting me >.<
T.T
 
prayers that i will be and get better soon!~~~
 
:)
 
Just now, my school called me for my Taiwan & Australia trip for internship!!
and i will be gone for 1 month time! Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
EXCited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hope that i can get in!!!!! >.<
 
So that i can look forward to happier and more interesting days ahead !
 
Need to get away from SG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Gonna do a contouring and highlighting or  hair tutorial videos soon too perhaps ??
 
T.T
Meanwhile it is project all over again >.<
 
Byebye
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment