Monday, October 22, 2012

Bits and pieces..

 
Hello!~~
 
This post just gonna be about the recent updates of my life!~~
 
Nothing much actually.. because of my overwhelming school work
and i was rushing to see finish the beautiful you which i just completed watching!!
^~^
 
Meanwhile on top of all these, i went out abit too!!
 
& i bought 2 really cute cupcakes !!~~
 
 
 
a closer view of them!~~
 
******
 
 
can see the small bear inside the brown cupcake and the green rose in other???
 
And i also bought etude house 7 in 1 cleanser too!~~
 
 
 
okk.. i was tempted to buy this only after watching minho help suli to wash her face in the drama using this!!! >.<
 
And once i reached home i tried this immediately!!
 
but sadly this product is too strong anf harsh for my skin >.<
or it could be that i wasnt keeping up with my skincare regime properly these days as i was too tired and busy..
T~T
and have some minor outbreaks..
 
SAd!!
 
So i did a mask just now..
 
 
i hope my skin will be better soon as skin is very impt to all ulzzangs!! >.<
 
Sights **
 
that is all!! for now!!
byebye <33333
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love To The Beautiful You !! Minho-oppa !! >w<
    Hehe, but you have such a clear complexion ~ I'm jealous ! ^^

    ReplyDelete