Sunday, September 16, 2012

Does these photos dont look like me??

 
Hello!!
 
Tried a new make up today again! >.<
because i am currently working hard to produce a daily simplie look!
 
without any complication involved! T~T
so hard!!
 
so i feel that i dont look like my previous look
revealing my bare minimal make up face
 
>.<
 FYI: no contact lenses here at all! >.<
 
 
So do you like this look??
does this look suit me??
>.<
comment! :D
cause personally i am not sure if this look suits me a not >.<
 
i gathered information to do this look from some korean make up video and other videos complied toegther :D
phew!~~
if successful will share you my MONOLID eye make! :P
 
that is all byebye!!
hugs**
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think your lips are a little too orange for your skin tone >_< (But who am I to judge?)
    But everything else really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Liz: heheh thanks for your honest opinion (*^◯^*) will improve on it sweeties ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ thank you !!

      Delete