Saturday, September 1, 2012

popteen preview!!





                                                                         Hello!!

 I finally have the time to upload the popteen preview for you! hheheh hope you all like this! >.<

sorry i keep delaying this post because the uploading process is so so so long!! T.T

 
 

 

 

 
 


 

 
 



hehhehe that is all me lazy to upload more >.<
 
sorry!!
 
anyway next is my new and first eye primer!!
 
 the brand of Etude house my aunt bought it for me during her overseas trip!! <3333
works great for me too! hahahaha happy!!

 
yay! and some more new hauls!!
masks!! i really love these masks as previously these works well for me too!!
 
hurhur!!
 

 
and they are having discount too!!
and i bought the last charcoal mask!!
wahahahah!!
 
so that is all for today :DD
 
byebye<3
 
and thanks fo viewing!!
 
 

1 comment: