Friday, September 14, 2012

Working on my daily new look :D

 
 
皆さま!こんちわ!
えっと。。
 
Today gonna share with you some of my new items again hehhe
 
firstly, this is a rilakkuma iphone portable charger that my big sis gotten for me as my advanced bday present!!
 
幸せです、本とにありがとうねおねさん!
 
 
 
かわいいすぎ??
 
next, i gotten myself a little twin star newest and limited edition mask!
 
there are 2 of them but i only gotten the whitening for myself though ;/
 
 
 
nice packaging right?? they were sold out previously though :x
 
currently i am working out my daily look as i want to stop changing my make up style a while
i want to keep it simple yet nice!! >.< so hard keep trying though T~T
 
でも、も頑張りますね!
 
so here is a preview of what i had tried out so far yesterday >..<
 
how do i look here ??
hhehehe
 
i am sure there is still a lot of improvements to made though..
 
close up view!~~~

when i close my eyes it looks like this!
 
 
i love how natural my lashes and eyeshadow look here, when i cast down or close my eyes ! 
 
FYI: i changed my eyebrow make up abit learning from this video here below!
 

 
 but i shaded them a bit too dark T~T so i am gonn try again today later hhehe if i have the time :p?
So i hope this tutorial is useful for some of you out there too? >.<
 
Btw, i also change my brow colour pencil too which i just bought it yesterday too
will share with you all my daily make u products soon :p
if you are interested ? ;/ lols...
 
any comments about this look? or to help me improve this look?
kindly welcome! Hugs** (o`^~^`o)/


so that is all for this post !
byebye<3333
signing off now~~
xoxoxoxo

2 comments: